4/17/10

So You Marry A Family written 12/25/09

For the most part I cannot bare the thought of spending any time with my significant other's family ever. I do not want to even do it for an hour. I see my partner's sister emailed her but does not ask about me or send holiday wishes to me. The level of disrespect starts there. Nor can I feel anything for someone who is so cowardly. She acted a fool today and I will not forget it, no matter the gifts. I could care less about them though I love them. I mean I could have gotten them myself eventually. All I have said is if a person disrespects who you love with the exception of your parents, you drop but this constant lack of respect for me starts with her. I feel its over for me and I want out. I told her so too. The day got a little better and she told me meaningless I love yous because I no longer believe her. From how we started, to the women issues, to the constant lack of respect of me that she allows how could I continue to love her. How could I really? I am going to start to pull away. I just want it over and her out of my life. Each time I see the blatant disregard for me that she allows, it disgusts me.

No comments: